For many parents interested in starting their child in music lessons, choosing which instrument to play can be filled with uncertainty. It is a big investment of time, energy and money for the family. It also comes with a great responsibility since the lessons and instrument will affect their musical experiences as players and listeners for a long time.
Finding a Fit
At CMA we want to help students of all levels, abilities and ages to learn to play the music they love. We have a diverse staff that helps give you choices in how you approach your music-learning opportunities and goals. Our community-based approach surrounds you and your family with support on many levels while you learn to play music.
Finding the best fit for you...
Interested in lessons at CMA?
- Preschool or elementary school students - We love helping young students discover the excitement of playing music.
- Middle school or high school students - Whether just getting started with lessons or wanting to take your playing to the next level, we can help you create a lifelong outlet to match your goals.
- Adults - if you want to start lessons for the first time or try lessons again with a different approach, let us know what you want to do and we can help.
- Summer Camps - Does your family like the idea of having your kids learn about music during the summer? We have some options for you with our summer camps.
Want to start lessons at CMA?
Let us know more about you or your child and we'll help find the right spot in our program.
Curious what type of lessons we offer?
Here is the current list of lessons you can choose from in our Wallingford, Seattle location:
- Piano Lessons
- Violin Lessons
- Saxophone Lessons
- Bass Lessons
- Clarinet Lessons
- Drum Lessons
- Guitar Lessons
- Viola Lessons
- Cello Lessons
- Trumpet Lessons
- Voice Lessons
- Adult Lessons on all instruments
- Jazz Emphasis Lessons
- Rock Bands
- Jazz Combos
- Summer Camps
If you see something that interests you, tell us about it and we'll contact you and help you find the options that best fit your needs or call 206-706-1034. Click here if you want to get a map of our location in Wallingford.